- Team Name: Saudi Falcons
- Sponsors: CPC, Dunia, Diyar, Alwatan, Dar, MeMega, few, berg, Crowne Plaza Bahrain, The PitStop, The Premium Collection, Baldi, Tumi, Oakley, GoPro, First Jewelry, 100 Saudi Photographer, blu
- Based in: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Founded: 2010
- Team Manager: Jim Otayek
- Instagram: @saudifalcons
- Twitter: @saudifalcons
- Facebook: facebook.com/SaudiFalcons
- 2010/2011: Saudi Formula Championship (Champions)
- 2010/2011: Saudi Radical Championship
- 2010/2011: Reem Bike Championship (Champions)
- 2010/2011: Radical Masters Middle East Championship
- 2010/2011: 24 Hours of Dubai Endurance Race
- 2011/2012: Porsche GT3 CCME (Champions)
- 2011/2012: Dubai 24H
- 2012/2013: Porsche GT3 CCME
- 2012/2013: Dubai 24H
- 2012/2013: World Karting Championship
- 2013/2014: UAE Sportbike Championship
- 2013/2014: Porsche GT3 CCME
Team Summary and Description
Founded by Faisal Bin Laden in 2010, The team competed in every category at Reem Circuit, Saudi Arabia since 2010.
In addition, we competed in the Radical Masters Middle East and participated in the 24 Hours Dubai race for the last 3 years.
We have competed and won in Formula racing, sportscars, bike racing and Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East and won the team championship in the 2011/2012 season.
Blending experience with youth, our drivers are strategically placed in each category – with an emphasis placed on further developing the careers of our young drivers. Our diversity as a team, and our accomplishments have placed us firmly at the top, and we take great pride in being recognized as the pillar of the Saudi Arabian motorsport industry.
This year we are bouncing again to get that Porsche GT3 CCME title back! In It to Win It!